Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: I just won.... MARISOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Martina's*Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2006
    Posts
    108
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA%3AIT&rd=1

    Doing the happy dance here! [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]
    I think, I got her for a good price, right?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congratulations! You got her for a great price! Enjoy her when she comes! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Martina's*Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2006
    Posts
    108
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow, I'm here 24 hours and won her - you guys bring me luck!
    Better buying her now, that Ebay is flooded with Marisol, than later, when there's less. [img]wink.gif[/img] And I guess, that the prices for her will go up again.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, we definitely bring luck. Or atleast we increase your AG obsession. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member agcollector293110's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 28th, 2005
    Posts
    301
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    She's a gorgeous doll... My fave LE so far!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Martina's*Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2006
    Posts
    108
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    4 - 10 days from tomorrow... Than Kailey and Molly will have one more sister! Yeah! [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]
    Drinks are on me!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great job! You got a good price.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Way to go! Not only does the board bring good luck but it puts lots of ideas in your head [img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img] . Enjoy her.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Martina's*Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2006
    Posts
    108
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL, does anyone have an idea, how to tell hubby, that I'm "expecting" and that I'm due within the next 10 days? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member brazilian_girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 25th, 2005
    Posts
    90
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Congratulations!!! Sooner than I expected!!! Your DD will be so happy! Please post pictures when she arrives!

    Ana Claudia
    Rio de Janeiro - Brazil

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •